Jeppe Brogaard Clausen is a specialist in intellectual property law. For more than 10 years, Jeppe Brogaard Clausen and his team have been advising well-known international firms in Scandinavia, including first movers such as Coca-Cola, Nike, Facebook, Disney, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Hermès, L’Oreal, Prada, Canon, Armani, Estee Lauder, HBO, TimeWarner and Lancôme.
Jeppe Brogaard Clausen is also an expert on entertainment law, in particular matters of infringement of copyright in music and motion pictures.
Furthermore, Jeppe Brogaard Clausen is a popular lecturer, is known for participating in television broadcasts, and a writer specialising in intellectual property law.
Chambers and Partners have since 2011 personally rated Jeppe Brogaard Clausen.
“Department co-head Jeppe Brogaard Clausen handles copyright and trade mark matters in international as well as domestic cases. Clausen is particularly active in the life sciences and technology sectors.”
- International Joint Venture published by Centre for International Legal Studies, Salzburg
- Copyright World Magazine published by Informa Professional, London
- Mondaq published by Mondaq Publishing, London
- World eBusiness Law Report published by Globe Business Publishing, London
- Honorary member of Centre for International Legal Studies, Salzburg
- Member of Forening for Industriel Retsbeskyttelse (FIR)
2015- NJORD Law Firm, partner
2002-2014 MAQS Law Firm, partner
1997-2002 Qvist Stanbrook A/S
1998-2000 Associate professor in Intellectual Property Law at the University of Copenhagen
1998-1999 Legal Department, VELUX Industri A/S
1997 Stanbrook and Hooper, Bruxelles
1995-1997 Principal of the Foreign Minister’s department
2009 Admitted to the Supreme Court of Denmark
2002 Admitted to the Danish High Court
1999 Admitted to the Danish Bar
1995 University of Aarhus, Master of Law
1995 LLM studies at Katholische Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, English, German, and French.